Article: 'Goodbye Cage Seobang'... Nicolas Cage divorces Korean wife after 12 years
Source: OSEN via Nate [original]
1. [+468, -14] Goodbye Cage seobang
2. [+383, -25] I thought it was cool that such a famous Hollywood star had a Korean wife... sad to see them break up. Goodbye, Cage son-in-law ^^
3. [+337, -10] They stayed together for a long time considering how short Hollywood marriages are usually
4. [+30, -10] For a Hollywood star, they stayed together for a long time. Nothing wrong with a divorce if you're not a match anymore...
5. [+17, -4] I bet if Nicolas Cage was a Korean celebrity, the comments would be like "how could you divorce a young woman 20 years younger than you, you don't know how lucky you had it, you'll regret it" etc... but because it's Nicolas Cage, people are insetad like "goodbye Cage seobang, 10 years was longer than I thought"... You can tell how much women put westerners on a pedestal ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+17, -8] I bet since their age difference is 20 years old, he doesn't find her charming anymore now that she's in her thirties
7. [+14, -2] She went from waitressing to sitting on a huge divorce settlement
1. [+1,136, -42] I doubt she got much out of the divorce settlement. During the 10 years they were married, he was practically bankrupt from overspending and unpaid taxes. Had to sell all his houses and work nonstop to pay off his debt...
2. [+981, -34] 12 years is actually a long time that they stayed together..
3. [+934, -27] For a Hollywood star, 12 years is a long time
4. [+802, -26] I guess Hollywood stars don't believe in lifelong relationships..
5. [+443, -23] Hul they looked so happy when I saw them on TV a long time ago...
6. [+262, -9] That woman is Korean American, not Korean... I bet she thinks of herself as American too ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+232, -5] I think having three divorces in itself is an issue
8. [+176, -8] I have an American friend who said he was going to get married three times in his life. Once in his twenties, once in his forties, and once in his eldery stage. I think westerners have a different mindset when it comes to marriage compared to Koreans.