Article: Fans in shock over Jung Yonghwa's suspicions of stock manipulation "He said he had no greed for money..."
Source: Segye Ilbo via Nate
1. [+1,702, -26] For someone who claims to not be greedy, he profit 200 million won in a week ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,334, -19] There is no end to greed and mistakes are always repeated
3. [+1,080, -26] That might seem like a large sum to the rest of us but that's the kind of money that most celebrities can make easily... He's so stupid to go as far as to commit a crime just for 200 million won. Did he not think he'd get caught?
4. [+82, -3] How was he not embarrassed using Yoo Jae Suk to scam money and then go on his variety show and see him face to face? What a ba$tard ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+55, -2] How dare you use Yoo Jae Suk.... after working with him on 'Running Man' and 'Infinity Challenge' no less
6. [+47, -5] Well this is over for him, he messed with someone as huge as Yoo Jae Suk, tsk tsk
7. [+35, -3] What is up with all the idol oppas nowadays.. ㅋㅋ
8. [+30, -0] I really don't get why celebrities who already make so much money go this far to make more money that they don't even need just for the sake of having it?
9. [+27, -1] Tsk tsk, he's probably not even the main figure behind all of this. There's a bigger power behind him but of course everyone's focused on the celebrity.
10. [+21, -2] Disgusting ba$tard, get him out of my sight