SISTAR wins #1 on 'Show Champion'


Article: SISTAR 'I Like That' wins #1 on 'Show Champion'... first win since comeback

Source: Star News via Naver



1. [+670, -95] Congrats! I'm getting addicted to it the more I listen. I like that ♬

2. [+539, -63] I really don't think they expected to win ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+474, -92] Their new song is a lot more addictive than you'd think ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+327, -59] They really do look surprised ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+84, -17] I don't think they knew they'd win, even their backdancers came up for the encore dressed out of their stage outfits ㅋㅋㅋ congratulations on the win

6. [+76, -18] Congratulations, nunas ♥ I'm sure Monsta X would've danced in the back wiht them if they were promoting too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+56, -13] Just saw their encore, it was so good to see them singing together with their juniors! Let's win #1 again!!

8. [+49, -11] Now that's what you call an encore stage

9. [+54, -14] Their reactions made giving them #1 so worth it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+39, -10] I like their song a lot better than all the girly girly songs that are out right now... they all sound the same;; there used to be so many sexy concepts before but now it's all innocent girly ones

-