Article: "Different from 'Up & Down'... EXID makes transformation with confident comeback
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+434, -42] I think their agency made the wrong decision to release their song at noon
2. [+262, -43] They have a new song out????
3. [+225, -39] The song's good but it's a noon release so it's low on the charts. I'm a Leggo myself but Banana really messed this one up...
4. [+134, -33] Oh they released a new song??? Better go listen to it;;;
5. [+19, -4] Hit daebak LIE heh
6. [+12, -3] Song's good~ fighting
7. [+6, -1] EXID's good at singing
8. [+5, -0] This song won't hit daebak like 'Up & Down' but I think it's enough to help maintain EXID's popularity. On a scale of 1-5 with 5 being the best, I'd rate the song a 4.
9. [+14, -5] I like their song but I don't know why they always make their music videos like that in the way that they're themed~
10. [+37, -13] I thought EXID was strong digitally but was that my misunderstanding? I was shocked seeing the song at #32 or maybe because it's noon but that's still so low. I expected it in the top 10, and at least in the top 5...
11. [+74, -26] I checked the music video out and it's so low quality... humping meat in a hotel? Seriously?
12. [+21, -9] Solji's voice is so comforting
13. [+9, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It dropped 5 ranks from #28 on the digital chart gg
14. [+23, -10] Why are their concepts always so cheap looking?
15. [+22, -10] The song honestly sucks, worse than AOA's
16. [+16, -8] I like their music but I always skip their music videos... EXID's company has always been consistently bad at producing their music videos.
17. [+16, -8] Their song debuted at #32;; even 'Ah Yeah' was a noon release and it debuted at #9;;;;
18. [+10, -6] Junghwa looks really pretty