Article: YG unveils first member Jennie from their new girl group... talent + visuals
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+207, -10] Didn't we see her a few years ago...
2. [+201, -20] Isn't she the one rumored to have bullied people?
3. [+136, -9] Is all this fuss necessary for a member reveal of a rookie group? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+19, -6] Isn't this the banana ㅡㅡ she bullied a Korean student at a foreign school so her debut the first time was turned over. Now that it's quieted down, look at YG trying to debut her again ㅋㅋ YG's turning into an iljin club
5. [+13, -5] There are some bad rumors about her
6. [+11, -4] The bully??
7. [+9, -0] How many times have we seen her already...
8. [+7, -0] She's the one who featured on GD's song right?? She has a good voice, but her past... she should give up on having a positive image.
1. [+1,283, -71] She waited 7 years for this, I hope the debut goes through for her...
2. [+1,334, -170] Looks like YG considered visuals this time too, can't wait...
3. [+690, -51] I refuse to trust YG until their debut song is actually released!!!
4. [+673, -68] She's lost a lot of weight since 'Black', she looks pretty now
5. [+455, -57] Finally a debut!! Can't wait ㅠㅠ
6. [+81, -11] Looks like YG cares about visuals now too
7. [+73, -9] She featured on GD's song, right??
8. [+47, -5] I remember reading about her debut in 2012... until she was put on the backburner after Psy hit daebak. YG, please stick to your plans.