Cao Lu and Tzuyu show off their 12 year age difference


Article: Cao Lu, "I'm 12 years older than Tzuyu... I look young but I'm older in thoughts"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+520, -24] Tzuyu's pretty but Cao Lu's really youthful looking too. They seem like caring people.

2. [+478, -56] Cao Lu's so pretty... and doesn't overdo it like this one other person. I think her charm is that she doesn't seem fake.

3. [+392, -25] So pretty when Tzuyu opens her eyes wide and stares at you

4. [+24, -3] Since when did '87ers be considered old..

5. [+21, -0] Can't believe '87ers are already 30 now... ㅠ

6. [+20, -9] Hul!!! Cao Lu's that old? Wow, she's so youthful... took me by total surprise. She's so pretty, I love her ㅜㅜ

7. [+19, -2] Had no idea Tzuyu was this pretty; once she modernizes her style a bit more, she's going to be no joke

8. [+12, -2] Normally people start to look their age once they tell you their actual age but I honestly thought she was mid twenties ㅋ

-