Article: The truth behind Kim Min Hee an director Hong Sang Soo's dating rumors "You should've managed your husband better"
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+345, -10] These two seriously can't get any dirtier than this
2. [+286, -12] She's nothing but an adulterer ㅡㅡ I read in another article that she kept hitting on the director. As the saying goes, you make someone cry and it's going to come back to you and you'll end up crying tears of blood instead. She's such a b*tch, isn't she.
3. [+255, -13] I know everyone lives by a different set of rules but I'm amazed just by the fact that she viewed her director who's 22 years older than her and in his fifties as someone beyond a coworker. How can you break the boundary between an actor and a director and view him with such feelings...
4. [+38, -0] Didn't Kim Min Hee's stylist have an affair with Kim C too? Birds of a feather
5. [+36, -0] She is a total b*tch... I hope your own father gets stolen from your mother by a b*tch like you too
6. [+35, -1] These two are going to regret it later... especially Hong Sang Soo. Sure it must be like a dream for him now but keep living together and you'll regret it, especially losing your kids once you're in your old age.
7. [+32, -1] It wouldn't be enough for Kim Min Hee to be on her knees and begging for forgiveness and yet what did she tell the wife? Should've managed your husband better? To someone 20 years older than her too... how dare you say that?
8. [+28, -0] His wife did everything she could. She let her agency know and all the CF companies and even her parents. Everyone who had any power to stop Kim Min Hee was informed, and yet Kim Min Hee continued with the affair. She deserves to be exiled.
9. [+23, -0] Any woman who's maintained a married relationship for 10 years will know how much effort and time it takes to build a family with patience and perseverance. And for her to come in and demolish all of that? They are both despicable.
10. [+19, -0] It's like going to a thief to get back what was stolen and the thief telling you, "You should've locked your door better." You're a crazy b*tch, Kim Min Hee.