Article: 'Visit Korea Committee' deletes promotional ambassador Seolhyun's picture... what other stars were 'bad promotional ambassadors'?
Source: The Fact via Nate
1. [+1,338, -209] ㅎㅎ Well Song Hye Gyo was the promotional ambassador for the National Tax Service and had a tax evasion scandal but people love her now all because of one hit drama
2. [+1,045, -208] How is it that even Seolhyun crying looks staged. Of all the issues to have a scandal in, it's the most sensitive one over history. If only she had just said she didn't know, but instead she named Kinddokkang and Toyotomi Hideyoshi... that was just the nail on the head. Even the producers told her that she couldn't search it up on her phone but she ignored them and kept doing it anyway.
3. [+1,011, -46] Wow, for how much celebrities make, it seems it's just as easy to lose it all over one scandal...
4. [+87, -6] Well Park Bom never even apologized or admitted to her crimes so ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+73, -7] The promotional ambassador for the National Tax Service had a tax evasion scandal ㅋㅋㅋ hilarious
6. [+66, -2] Just please stop using celebrities to promote these things
7. [+51, -11] It's okay, you just need a hit drama like Song Hye Gyo and people will forget about it
8. [+43, -3] Please make these kids study up on basic knowledge...
9. [+41, -4] Of course her picture should be deleted, how do you expect her to promote Korea when she doesn't even know its history ㅋㅋ
10. [+37, -9] If I were FNC's CEO, I would postpone AOA's comeback and announce that the group was going into reflection. Then I'd have all of the members take a Korean history license exam and force them to study. Image is life for these celebrities.
11. [+36, -4] Ugh embarrassing
12. [+36, -6] Bye Seolhyun
13. [+34, -10] I think anyone who's genuinely cried over their own mistake would know that she's fake crying. In a situation like that, you try to hold back your tears no matter what because you're already embarrassed of your mistake and to cry on top of that would be more embarrassing. She just looks like she's trying to convey how hard she has it, which is why people are saying it looks staged.
Article: 'Visit Korea Committee', "Deleting Seolhyun's picture? Just periodic change"
Source: YTN via Nate
1. [+169, -20] So are they not going to delete it then??? They're going to keep someone who doesn't even know Korean history as their promotional ambassador??? Wake up!!!
2. [+151, -19] A promotional ambassador for Korea doesn't even know Ahn Joong Geun, how is she going to promote Korea properly?
3. [+134, -21] I mean she is an i'dol' after all... dumb as dol (dol = rocks)
4. [+16, -4] It's cases like this that show why history education is important
5. [+11, -3] Someone who doesn't even know basic history knowledge is a promotional ambassador for Korea? Absolutely ridiculous
6. [+11, -3] As the saying goes, a celebrity can rise and crumble overnight
7. [+10, -2] I didn't care before because I thought she was just another dumb entertainer but if she's actually a promotional ambassador for Korea, this changes everything
8. [+9, -1] Well it's good that they changed the picture anyway