Tahiti holds 5th single comeback showcase


Article: 'Comeback' Tahiti, "5 years since debut, we have no public recognition but we're not letting that get us down"

Source: Mydaily via Naver



1. [+631, -14] What's up with their clothes...

2. [+597, -11] I get that they're going for a retro concept but this looks bad... there are prettier looks out there;; If they want to get popular, they should switch out their coordi first..

3. [+361, -13] Can I suggest a new outfit instead?

4. [+334, -14] If they're going for a retro concept, I think they should hire T-ara's coordi...

5. [+48, -1] I know Tahiti isn't popular but I remember Jisoo as the member who revealed the sponsor offer. I found her brave and amazing for that. I wish the best for this group and suggest that they switch out their coordi or help their coordi get a better fashion sense because they're not going to get anywhere with these outfits...

6. [+40, -1] There's always a reason why groups don't get popular, and I think half of the reason for this group lies with their company

7. [+36, -3] Well, you never know with celebrities when your big break will come so work hard...

8. [+33, -6] You either need a super good vocal or a member with amazing visuals to get big... and Tahiti has neither.

-