Article: [Exclusive] Park Han Byul has been dating a business man one year younger for 4 months
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+1,537, -67] She dated Se7en since high school so her relationship count isn't high but imagine the stress now having all of your relationships publicized like this
2. [+885, -108] Is there anyone who can treat her sangchu? (sangchuh = wounds)
3. [+705, -280] She should try to keep her relationships quiet... her image with Se7en is just too big...
4. [+78, -20] They're two unmarried adults in love, why can't people just congratulate them instead of bringing up the past...
5. [+75, -8] Wait, she broke up with her drama co-star from before??
6. [+66, -11] She should take the time now to date around~ she dedicated her prettiest years to Se7en only to be betrayed.. ㅠ Hope she meets someone nice
7. [+44, -0] I've noticed that the people who have been in long relationships tend to be cold when it comes to ending new relationships if they don't feel it's working for them. They know that dragging it out is a waste of time.
8. [+25, -4] If she was as easy as some of you are implying, she wouldn't have dated someone for 10 years ㅋㅋ and it's not like the rest of you don't date around either
1. [+8,547, -388] ㅎㅎㅎ Anyone's better than Se7en
2. [+6,594, -203] I wish she'd settle down with a nice person ♡ Please meet someone nice!
3. [+6,696, -428] Hopefully better than someone who goes to massage parlors, congratulations
4. [+5,170, -220] I honestly wish the best for her...
5. [+3,372, -91] I really wish journalists would just turn a blind eye to her relationships and let her date in peace..
6. [+1,018, -32] I wish her luck but I wish she wouldn't go public with her relationships until she's getting married... I don't want her getting hurt again.