Oh My Girl reps respond to verbal harassment at college events


Article: Oh My Girl reps, "We will be taking protective measures against verbal sexual harassment at college events"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+354, -7] Apparently I read in another comment that a man in the audience had shouted "I want to eat you". I know what school they were performing at, what a way to cut down your own school's image. What're you doing to these young kids? Aren't you embarrassed?

2. [+361, -37] Men are always accusing women of being jealous haters in the comments but they're just as big of a problem with all the sexual harassment comments they leave against female idols. I think that's worse than hateful comments. Before you accuse women of being jealous, men need to fix their own comments.

3. [+294, -11] I hope nobody blames this on the idol's outfits or choreography as deserving of such comments.

4. [+45, -2] Our country is too insensitive to sexual harassment. Especially middle aged ajusshis...

5. [+29, -0] I bet the idiot who even made that comment is bragging about how there's an article about him now ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+24, -0] The thing is this group doesn't even have a sexy dance concept...

7. [+19, -1] Another psycho ruining his own school's image

8. [+18, -2] I wish comments like that were considered a sex crime and it went on your record

9. [+13, -1] Consider for a second how you'd feel if your mother, nuna, or little sister went around hearing stuff like this ㅡㅡ

10. [+8, -0] There's a minor in this group too... tsk tsk. If you're that hungry to "eat" something, go dig through the trash...

-