Article: IOI Jun Somi, "I lost 4 kg in a week with the banana diet"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+585, -44] Please be more considerate before writing articles like this. Junior and high school students with no judgment skills of their own will just copy it and ruin their bodies.
2. [+544, -20] She's young enough where you can starve just a bit and lose a lot of weight ㅋㅋ starving doesn't work when you're older unless you exercise too... She's still in junior high school, isn't she? Must be difficult having to diet at an age where you're still growing...
3. [+365, -11] What weight did she have to lose? She's super thin already too... and at 16, she should be eating and growing lots ㅠㅠ
4. [+24, -3] Can't believe that's the face of a junior high schooler
5. [+20, -1] Jun Somi's at an age where she should be eating a lot to grow, she shouldn't be going on one food diets. The most dangerous thing about one food diets is that it totally disregards your health. I don't even see how she can gain weight with all the training she does...
6. [+14, -1] Don't copy her diet. She's only losing weight because she practices dance every day and lacks sleep from a tight schedule.
7. [+12, -4] She's 16? She looks so much older, like 23-24..
8. [+12, -3] What's a 16 year old doing dieting... she's not even fat
9. [+10, -1] The weight will all come back like a yoyo... and in the form of diseases when you get older.
10. [+6, -0] Well obviously you're going to lose weight if you only eat 3 bananas a day ㅜㅜ but that will 100% come back as yoyo