Article: SM reps, "Kangin under investigation for drunk driving... he will be halting activities and reflecting" (official statement)
Source: News 1 via Naver
1. [+30,090, -239] No need to reflect, just stay off of TV forever. Can't believe this is his second time.
2. [+23,347, -186] Reflect? If he had reflected at all the first time, this wouldn't have happened again. He really couldn't afford to hire someone to drive for him? He's a celebrity, he's got money, why is he driving drunk?
3. [+22,117, -185] He should be retiring, what activities is he halting and reflecting? ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+17,842, -125] His second time already...
5. [+14,883, -141] Halting instead of retiring? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+4,227, -28] He's just a delinquent to the bone ㅋㅋㅋ If he never became a celebrity, he would've ended up being your average neighborhood thug ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+3,480, -27] Reflection is not the solution for him! People like Kim Sang Hyuk were exiled the first time, why should he get away with two?
8. [+3,212, -27] He will never change. Just keep him off of TV for good.
1. [+1,956, -13] Halt what activities? Is this a joke? He should be retired from the industry for good. I don't want to see someone who repeats their mistakes on TV...
2. [+1,712, -8] Halt activities -> comeback -> halt activities -> comeback ㅋㅋㅋ amazing~~~
3. [+1,424, -7] Never forget, throw him in jail
4. [+79, -1] Shouldn't he be kicked out of the industry?
5. [+74, -0] Shut up and throw him in jail. He's a latent murderer. If his car had crashed into a person and not a streetlight, what would he have done? All of us survived by fate because it could've been any one of us that he hit. He's a murderer. Throw him in jail.
6. [+71, -1] At this point I think it's fair to consider a retirement
7. [+65, -1] What does Kangin have on Lee Soo Man that SM's keeping a guy like him who lacks both character and talent? It's only ruining their company image
8. [+62, -0] It's too late for reflection, it's time for an official retirement