Jessica releases solo debut 'Fly'


Article: "I won't cry anymore" Jessica's "Fly" soars high as a solo

Source: X Sports News via Naver



1. [+256, -24] Her song is better than AOA's

2. [+173, -9] I think you have to admit that the song is good. It would've been as big of hit as Taeyeon's "I" if she was still an SNSD member. I still think she'll do above average just for the song being good.

3. [+166, -10] Well... who knows what actually went down other than the people actually involved. Why should the rest of us fight over what we don't know?

4. [+160, -10] Nevermind it all, Jessica's solo album daebak!!!!!!!

5. [+136, -9] But didn't SM let Jessica go on amicable terms? They're not even blocking her promos like they are with JYJ

6. [+65, -1] Considering 'Naengmyun' success, Jessica has a very clear voice that fits well with summer pop songs like this ㅋㅋ Whether you like her or not, you have to admit the song is good

7. [+73, -5] I honestly doubt that only member was in the wrong in all of this

8. [+61, -2] I took a listen to all her digital songs and they're all good. Gives the feel of early SNSD days.

9. [+60, -2] My attachment to her disappeared after she left SNSD but I can't deny that I still like her voice tone. Her song's too good...

10. [+56, -1] Honestly, the song's really good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why am I listening to this album ㅋㅋㅋㅋ was her voice always this good?

-