Article: What was FNC doing while AOA was being dragged around in public humiliation?
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+1,024, -40] Dragged around?
2. [+882, -43] What do you mean dragged around?
3. [+738, -46] What was FNC doing? They were banning the name 'Ahn Joong Geun' in their V app chat is what they were doing
4. [+125, -8] What FNC did for AOA:
- Wrote their apology for them
- Media played that netizens were witch hunting them
- Forced the producers to take the blame and apologize
- Made 'Ahn Joong Geun' a banned word in their V app chat
- Switched out their Naver articles on the main page every 30 minutes
FNC's actually been pretty busy ㅋ
5. [+101, -19] Are they genuinely sorry? Or are they just worried about their future income? I can't trust them anymore, especially not their tears. They're probably just mad that this is happening to them at all.
6. [+93, -5] I reckon even their agency is aghast at how to handle this. It's such a random point of stupidity ㅋㅋ
7. [+82, -3] Why would they turn 'Ahn Joong Geun' into a banned word in their V app chat? That's not the attitude of someone who's genuinely apologetic. Pathetic.
8. [+50, -6] Nobody was "dragged around"... All of this just proved that Seolhyun was a bubble. If Seolhyun had a more positive image, I doubt the scandal would've grown to the point it has now. But with all the media play brainwashing that her image is made up of, all it took was three syllables, kin ddo kkang, for it all to crumble into nothing. I don't hate or care for her but... I honestly think this scandal is taking things too far.
Pann: Seolhyun never wiped her tears
1. [+218, -33] What is wrong with her, she's crazy
2. [+136, -11] She's trying to emphasize that she's crying;;; I really don't understand what she's thinking. She must think that showing tears will make the public believe that she's reflecting over this. Letting your tears flow like that is a lot harder to believe than just wiping them as they come out.
3. [+83, -9] Study your history in the time you practice your crying acting
4. [+81, -8] She'll wipe her snot and her jaw line but never her face
5. [+78, -6] It's like she's begging people, "Guys look at me I'm crying"
6. [+75, -5] Normally people wipe their tears in case it messes up their eye make up ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+50, -6] "I'm crying so take my picture" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+32, -0] We'll never know if her tears are genuine or fake but I honestly hate seeing celebrities cry at public events like this over something they're clearly in the wrong for. I can only hope that they're genuinely sorry for what they did and plan to reflect over it.