Article: AOA Jimin gives a tearful apology over history controversy "I'm sorry for disappointing you"
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+1,573, -192] Kinddokkang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Will go down in history as the worst thing to say
2. [+1,426, -187] Both you and Seolhyun... embarrassing
3. [+1,243, -229] What is she crying over now ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+1,264, -252] If she's going to apologize at all, go into genuine reflection. You want us to believe you're genuine when you're still promoting like this? Ridiculous~
5. [+1,058, -224] How fake of her... if she meant this at all, she'd be reflecting instead
6. [+311, -39] Feels like they put Jimin up to take all the bullets since Seolhyun has a ton of CF contracts and they still have to use her for media play ㅋㅋㅋ Only Jimin's apologizing
1. [+146, -23] There is no future to a country that's forgotten its history, and there is no digital profit to an idol who doesn't know her history...
2. [+132, -14] Nowadays with idols being taught Japanese as a must learn language, they must feel that Japan is their own country too
3. [+114, -12] Nation's idiot
4. [+23, -7] They're done for ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+16, -4] Stop acting with those tears, you dumb pro-Japanese
1. [+264, -26] Study your history instead of spending all that time learning dances... you're embarrassing our country
2. [+211, -22] They're over with... tsk tsk
3. [+198, -22] Bye...
Article: Seolhyun, AOA's center explodes in tears over the multiple controversies
Source: Joy News 24 via Nate
1. [+1,813, -301] A show of tears on their comeback ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You had to be kidding with Kinddokkang
2. [+1,560, -188] Ironic how they went on a show meant to promote their comeback and ruined their image instead
3. [+1,504, -220] How sad~ as if being dumb isn't sad enough~
4. [+134, -17] Does she think crying with solve all of this?
5. [+131, -10] They went and shook their butts and danced right after crying like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+126, -24] They've already been branded with this scandal... I used to think Seolhyun was pretty but now all I hear is Toyotomi Hideyoshi when i see her.
7. [+104, -21] Fake tears
8. [+96, -35] Why do girls always think crying solves everything
Article: "We'll pay you back with music" AOA, a tearful apology.. can they turn back the public?
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+14,767, -894] Not knowing Ahn Joong Geun was going too far
2. [+12,081, -971] Why are they crying? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're the ones who screwed up. And if Seolhyun has any shame at all, she should voluntarily give up her position as an honorary ambassador of Korea
3. [+11,114, -729] I recently found out that there's an Ahn Joong Geun park near Seolhyun's high school ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+10,546, -846] But isn't the timing of this comeback bad? I remember during T-ara's scandal, they needed to take time off to reflect but Kwang Soo pushed forward with a comeback and their popularity just dropped. They'll end up like T-ara...
5. [+10,690, -993] Don't bother crying... you won't be able to turn back the public anymore.
6. [+3,598, -165] You guys can't even do music properly so with what music are you going to turn the public back with ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+3,067, -161] Just go to Japan you guys, you guys like Japan don't you? Even used a Japanese car in your MV
8. [+2,958, -136] Crying? You have got to be kidding me. This makes me hate them for. I still can't forget them giggling over that. You guys are over... absolutely ridiculous.