Article: Jessica, "Tyler Kwon is both my lover and agency CEO, he's a dependable presence"
Source: Joy News 24 via Naver
1. [+3,959, -317] Didn't think that you of all people would be talking about loyalty, Sica-ya...
2. [+3,278, -313] Didn't she deny that he was her boyfriend before ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+2,830, -219] She gets to date, be a celebrity, be a designer, and crawl back claiming to miss her fans~ what an easy life, living it how you want it..
4. [+3,075, -311] So she is under Tyler Kwon's agency... the answer is all right there. She left for her boyfriend;;;
5. [+2,876, -344] If she left for her business, that's what she should be focusing on, not selling her face on TV!
6. [+513, -70] Still, he's not your husband, he's just a boyfriend. You don't know what's going to happen between the two of you and yet you chose him over people you've been with for over 10 years?
7. [+510, -70] No matter how much you love him, how could you throw away friends of 10 years for him...
8. [+497, -73] It's quite obvious what made her leave since she joined her boyfriend's agency right away. She was blinded by greed and threw her friends of 16 years for him. You reap what you sow.
Article: Jessica opens up about SNSD, SM, and marriage plans
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+330, -36] I understand that she can't be boxed in as an SNSD member for the rest of her life considering her future and all but it's so hard to understand her decision making process in the way she chose to leave
2. [+308, -47] Please stop mentioning SNSD
3. [+204, -40] She denied Tyler Kwon being her boyfriend all this time and now she admits it ㅋㅋ
4. [+41, -13] The betrayal is daebak with this one
5. [+40, -8] She keeps trying to pin the blame on Soshi and SM when she was the one who indeed wanted to leave first but she keeps claiming that it was all so rushed and acts like she's innocent in all of this. And when Tiffany was asked about Jessica, she avoided it smartly but Jessica just straight up talks about her ㅋㅋㅋ I guess even time won't wake her up to reality
Article: Jessica, "I advised Krystal and Kai to be careful of being exposed to the media"
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+198, -18] ㅋㅋㅋ I don't think Tyler Kwon has any intention of marrying her ㅋㅋ
2. [+173, -23] She's the most selfish b*tch I've ever seen
3. [+22, -3] Who do you think you are to be giving advice to anyone right now?
4. [+22, -4] Worry about yourself
5. [+19, -5] Jessica, Sulli, Seolhyun: celebrities overexposed in the media...
6. [+17, -2] You? Giving advice? ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+15, -0] Worry about yourself~~~~
8. [+11, -1] Sorry but can you worry about you and Tyler Kwon first?
Article: Jessica, "I hope Tiffany has an amazing promotion"
Source: Star Today via Nate
1. [+59, -17] Worry about yourself
2. [+27, -12] Is she taking a sh*t ㅡㅡ
3. [+12, -8] Worry about yourself
4. [+11, -7] I personally find Jessica's solo song better than Tiffany's even though I like Tiffany more....
Article: Jessica flies even on the digital charts... #1 on 3 digital charts
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+90, -12] She has a very characteristic voice, it's charming
2. [+74, -12] Well she was the second vocalist after Taeyeon in SNSD... and there are still a lot of people who miss that characteristic voice of hers since she left
3. [+37, -5] I didn't expect much but her song's good
4. [+33, -5] SM attempted to screw Jessica over with Tiffany's solo debut but failed... Jessica's #1 on 3 charts and #2 on Melon but Tiffany's #31 ㅋㅋㅋ She's doing fine without SNSD, Jessica fighting!
5. [+19, -1] It was good for Jessica to leave, she improved a lot
Article: Jessica 'on her own' breaks expectations with success
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+74, -4] All a singer needs is a good song to be successful. Not like she's a criminal who committed a crime.
2. [+61, -13] It's funny watching people get so mad over her ㅋㅋㅋ Honestly Jessica has the better song, who are you trying to kid
3. [+48, -9] Not a Soshi fan or anything but I personally think Jessica's album is better than Tiffany's
4. [+31, -5] Jessica's vocal tone is awesome. I listened without expecting much but the song is very clear too. I reckon she'll have an album with Krystal too? I've been looking forward to one..
5. [+48, -11] Left the group a success ㅋㅋㅋ Her song's good