Article: Jun Hyosung, "I was uncomfortable with SECRET Hana raising a puppy in our dorm"
Source: Newsen via Nate
"Once SECRET's Hana raised a puppy in our dorm. I like dogs myself but not as much as I like cats. I think the puppy knew that I didn't like him much because he kept pooping only in front of my bathroom. Stuff like that made it uncomfortable."
1. [+370, -26] We get it, you guys have a bad relationship so can you stop talking about it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ sick of hearing it
2. [+249, -12] There's a video of Hyosung and Zinger fighting on YouTube too ㅋㅋ
3. [+190, -5] By the way, Hana = Zinger
4. [+32, -11] Wow, what a trash journalist. She didn't mean it that way at all on the actual show. Hyosung herself raised two cats in the dorm too... she was just sharing a story for the show but of course the title is written provocatively.
5. [+21, -2] I've noticed that Zinger is probably the most problematic in SECRET while Jieun looks the nicest and most normal. I look at their SNS and they barely have any pictures of the other members. They really don't seem close~ ㅋ
6. [+20, -1] People talk all the time about Han Sunhwa having the actress disease or whatever but Zinger seems to be the biggest problem in the group. She made up some story about Han Sunhwa on TV and caused discord and later got into discord with Hyosung too, causing Jieun to get caught up in the middle.
7. [+18, -4] But it's true that raising a dog when your roommate doesn't want one is crossing the line, how could you not fight over that?
8. [+17, -4] That is pretty rude though, especially since she's not the only one living in the dorm
9. [+9, -0] I doubt there's another group with as bad of a relationship as the SECRET members ㅡㅡ
10. [+7, -4] Zinger messed up on this one