Article: IOI Kim Sejung reveals she reunited with her father for the first time in 10 years, her tearful family story
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+860, -278] Nothing tearful about this, sounds more like her father left her and now that Sejung's successful, he's back for the pie
2. [+763, -235] I thought her father had passed away when she first revealed her struggles of growing up with her mother and oppa, just the three of them. The fact that the father's only back now that she's about to start a successful career path is suspicious;;;
3. [+653, -228] If he's only back because she's successful, he has no shame...
4. [+126, -4] We don't know the specifics so we shouldn't hate too much. Every family has their own story... If her father had really left their family as bad as we're all thinking, I doubt she'd be talking about it on TV like this.
5. [+125, -4] I guess there was a reason why she always had such deep thoughts
6. [+120, -5] She's still such a bright personality despite it all
7. [+115, -4] Don't hate on her father though, I doubt Sejung would like that
8. [+97, -2] I'm proud of her for growing up without letting her struggles take over... fighting!! Nothing but good things for you now!!
9. [+73, -5] Only they know what happened in their family. It doesn't matter how shameless we think of her father if Sejung and her family chose to forgive him. None of us have the right to talk about that.
10. [+67, -3] Even if he did throw her away when they were younger, he's still her father no matter what anyone says. Only Sejung has the right to criticize her father's actions, the rest of us have none.