Article: AOA under controversy for banning 'Ahn Joong Geun martyr' from their live stream showcase chatroom
Source: YTN via Nate
1. [+1,396, -75] If only during the filming of that show they had shown embarrassment, or said that they were sorry for not knowing... if only they didn't laugh over it and called him Kinddokkang...
2. [+1,244, -52] Their agency is their anti at this point, tsk tsk...
3. [+1,183, -78] ㅋㅋ Instead of reflecting, this is what they do~
4. [+96, -0] In a Dispatch article, they said "There were only two times when Ahn Joong Geun's name was banned and that was during the Japanese colonial era and yesterday (on AOA's stream)"
5. [+74, -0] They banned his name? Biggst b*tches I've seen in my life
6. [+72, -0] Pisses me off knowing that his name was banned like that when we're not even in a Japanese colonial era anymore. His name is not a swear ㅠㅠ
7. [+68, -0] Don't streams normally ban swear words... since when did Ahn Joong Geun's name become a swear?
8. [+66, -7] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're already so disliked and then they go and set Ahn Joong Geun's name as a banned word ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ sigh
9. [+60, -1] T-ara in China, AOA in Japan... that's where your dreams now lie.
10. [+53, -7] It's like AOA took a crap on the ground and FNC went and stepped on it and spread it everywhere
11. [+51, -0] We're back to the colonial era guys ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+48, -2] Ahn Joong Geun-nim, I'm sorry ㅠㅠ
Article: [Dispatch] AOA's ignorance vs FNC's disrespect
Source: Dispatch via Nate
(Article is about Dispatch criticizing FNC's way of handling the scandal and FNC's decision to set Ahn Joong Geun as a banned word in their stream chat)
1. [+2,178, -60] "There were only two times when Ahn Joong Geun's name was banned and that was during the Japanese colonial era and yesterday (on AOA's stream)" This really hits home for me
2. [+1,754, -54] Another disrespectful act by them, banning Ahn Joong Geun's name from a showcase chat meant for communication with their fans
3. [+1,611, -101] Nevermind Jimin and Seolhyun... both AOA and FNC, farewell. This is it for you.
4. [+176, -11] Wow, they banned his name from their chat? I haven't said anything about this scandal all this time and just passed it by but really? We are no longer in Japanese colonial times, how dare they not let people speak of Ahn Joong Geun's name? This isn't just an issue of ignorance anymore but disrespect...
5. [+151, -7] This honestly is a severe issue, the fact that they banned his name... they deserve to be exiled from the industry.
6. [+145, -8] Dispatch with another article that hits the spot
7. [+105, -6] Their agency is an idiot ㅋㅋ who is ever going to believe them anymore?
8. [+85, -3] One after the other of disrespectful acts shown by this agency. A rushed comeback at the height of their scandal and dramatized, fake tears at their showcase... Hard to believe any of this to be genuine. Makes me embarrassed to face the upcoming national Korean holidays~~
9. [+81, -2] Who do they think they are to be banning his name?
10. [+75, -3] They're 23 and 26 years old, there's nothing "young" about them. This shouldn't be passed over just because they're young and didn't know better. At that age, it's being ignorant and disrespectful. They know how sensitive we are with our history and what they did is deserving of all the hate.