Former YG trainee Yang Hong Suk competes on 'Pentagon Maker'


Article: 'Pentagon Maker' Yang Hong Suk mentions iKON BI "I was grateful"

Source: OSEN via Naver



1. [+1,008, -45] Oh Yang Hong Suk is famous alright ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sigh... He'll probably debut but he's going to get a lot of hate once he does

2. [+850, -44] Isn't his girlfriend crazy? I remember she caused all that fuss before with her Lovestagram and he even gave all his fan gifts to her too

3. [+774, -32] What's the point of him saying he's grateful now when people have already found out about his Facebook messages to fans saying 'Mix & Match' is rigged and all... ㅋㅋ

4. [+574, -20] Why is he on this show?

5. [+616, -37] Yeah I'd rather he not mention iKON at all

6. [+173, -8] Please don't mention iKON.......

7. [+166, -8] A fan bought him a limited edition chocolate and he gave it to his girlfriend while lying saying he bought her a new one. I'd rather he not talk about iKON at all ㅋㅋㅋ I hate myself for wishing you the best when you first left YG. Good luck because how you treated your fans is going to come back to you like karma.

8. [+156, -8] I wished that he wouldn't mention iKON... sigh... I hope this is the last time he does

9. [+155, -8] Cube gets weirder by the day. Not sure what they were thinking allowing Yang Hong Suk as a trainee. It really does feel like they're going to debut him too...

10. [+120, -4] Yang Hong Suk's friend talked crap about BI on his SNS and his own fans did all sorts of bad things. Probably the most difficult time for iKON fans. I won't hate on him if he does end up debuting but please don't mention iKON again.

-