[Pann] Xiumin deals with hoards of fans while on vacation in Vietnam







Stuck inside restaurant because too many fans are waiting outside



Current state of his hotel




Pann: EXO Xiumin dealing with crazy sasaengs while on vacation in Vietnam

1. [+431, -7] Xiumin's so nice though, they're all pushing him and he doesn't even cringe. Sigh, I could never be a celebrity, just look at all those people.

2. [+425, -9] Sasaengs are a given considering EXO's popularity but the fact that he doesn't show any negative feelings and even actually thanks them for their interest shows that he's such a good person inside and out. Just looking at these pictures are pissing me off already.

3. [+379, -5] He seems so nice... I'd already be yelling at them and swearing if they were pushing me like that but he just smiles ㅠㅠ..

4. [+121, -1] Minseok-ah, wear this next time you leave your dorm~


5. [+97, -0] Breaks my heart that this is happening while he's not even on schedule but on vacation with his family ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+95, -0] Is he really on vacation? Fans look like they're waiting outside a concert or something ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Will Xiumin even be able to make it to the airport to get back home? I know that idols don't last forever so he should be grateful for this popularity now but imagine how frustrating it is to have no private life ㅋㅋㅋ He's amazing for putting up with this, I thought he'd be a lot more cranky but he's not

7. [+79, -0] Generally seems like a sweet guy, I'd be pushing them all out of my way ㅋㅋ

8. [+70, -0] Hul, please don't touch him ㅠㅠ Just look at him with your eyes

9. [+70, -0] That's so scary, EXO can't even go on vacation in peace

10. [+54, -0] If you love him, you should know to respect his privacy... Xiumin's a saint for smiling through all of this

-