Pann: Taeyong's crazy way of putting away radio script
1. [+278, -8] ??????????? I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this. He actually did this on scene at a radio recording???? That's so disrespectful to the scriptwriters, how dare he does that to something they worked so hard on?
2. [+210, -7] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The only solution is for him to leave the group
3. [+147, -2] Why did SM debut this kid... you could also tell that the other members were really conscious of him on their reality show, he seems like a d*ck
4. [+103, -1] I have never seen a celebrity throw away a script like that at the scene of a recording
5. [+90, -1] Hul if I was the scriptwriter, I'd be like "what's this ba$tard doing?"
6. [+78, -2] He just seems like a d*ck overall, the kind of guy who thinks it's cool to treat girls poorly
7. [+64, -3] The more you know about him, the more Jaehyun seems like such a better person
8. [+62, -0] Like the best replies are saying, little actions like this are the ones that give a glimpse into who a person really is like on the regular ㅋㅋ He doesn't think at all about how his actions will be viewed by others because he doesn't have a brain in his head. No wonder he's able to talk crap about other people's parents so easily, he has no filter.
9. [+60, -0] Just a horrible person... imagine if he ever met a fat or ugly fan, all the crap he'd say behind her back..
10. [+50, -5] Hul, I interned briefly as a broadcast scriptwriter and what he did is extremely disrespectful. I was the total maknae intern and all I did was divide the scripts but I made sure that they weren't wrinkled when they were handed out. Normally rookies try so hard to get on the scriptwriter's good side so for a rookie to act like this...
11. [+50, -0] How comparable to the member next to him
12. [+45, -0] He's definitely going to cause a scandal later on