Article: "A star has fallen" From GD to Lee Juk, celebrities mourn the loss of Prince
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+217, -6] Uhh.. how can anyone call Prince a nugu... he's the one rival that Michael Jackson himself called out and was a god on the guitar
2. [+185, -7] Who the hell made that word nugu, this is not a place for that word
3. [+133, -1] Prince is a representative figure and leader of music, fashion, and the arts. If the English had David Bowie, then the Americans had Prince. He's regarded as someone equal to Michael Jackson. He was one of the few living legends and it's so sad to see him go.
4. [+13, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How dare anyone call Prince a nugu...
5. [+9, -1] Just because you don't know who he is doesn't mean you can call him a nugu. At least search his name if you don't know... There's nothing wrong with not knowing but calling him a nugu for that just shows you're an idiot, tsk tsk.
6. [+9, -0] David Bowie, Prince, so many are leaving us this year
7. [+7, -61] Isn't he a nugu?
8. [+6, -0] First David Bowie and now Prince. Looks like I'll have to listen to 'Purple Rain' over a shot tonight. Rest in peace.
1. [+2,493, -112] Can't believe there were no comments about his death until 7 today... may he rest in peace ㅠ
2. [+1,907, -43] All of the prodigies are leaving us...
3. [+1,338, -37] Prince used to be called a delinquent for his forward fashion and actions... I really liked 'Purple Rain' too, I hope he's in a better place now.
4. [+1,016, -38] Ah, an artist I really loved ㅠㅠ rest in peace...
5. [+743, -37] He left us so early. How upsetting.. I'm sure there's a reason why.