CNBLUE wins #1 on 'Music Bank'


Article: CNBLUE wins #1 on 'Music Bank' for second week in a row... health ceremony

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+125, -17] Their song is alright but I don't even see it on the Melon charts anywhere... but then again, all digital songs seem to be doing average other than the 'Descendants' OST. Feels like the music show qualities have gone down since all of the top singers are off doing stuff overseas.

2. [+94, -24] Why? Why are they #1?

3. [+71, -15] I wonder if Block B's fandom is smaller than I thought.. I thought they'd win #1 but a song that's barely even hanging on to the charts won #1 instead...? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+15, -1] I wonder what happened to CNBLUE that they're doing so poorly on the digital charts now. They used to be at the top all the time in the past, now they're on a decline.

5. [+10, -4] Their songs all sound the same after a while so I don't bother listening anymore ㅋㅋ and Jung Yonghwa does this weird flirty thing by opening his mouth when he sings but it's so off putting. I'd rather Lee Jonghyun gets more parts ㅜㅜ

-

Source: Naver

1. [+780, -160] Jjang jjang congratulations!!! The song is soso good and it's only been three weeks but it's already their final broadcast.. ㅜㅜㅜ sad but I'll continue supporting the rest of the stages

2. [+578, -105] Congratulations on winning #1 on your farewell stage

3. [+523, -99] Already their farewell stage ㅜㅜ CNBLUE congratulations~~~

4. [+439, -85] Congratulations on winning #1 second week in a row, CNBLUE is the best ♥

5. [+401, -80] CNBLUE #1 grats grats ♡♡

-