Pann: Twice slightly copied SNSD's concept
1. [+249, -57] Well SNSD plagiarized theirs ㅋ
2. [+225, -48] SNSD doesn't have exclusive rights to the cheerleader concept ㅋㅋ and don't you remember even SNSD was accused of copying American singers when they came out with 'Oh'
3. [+189, -167] I saw Twice's teaser earlier and their visuals are better than SNSD
4. [+66, -6] They didn't copy anything, there have been tons of girl groups who have done the cheerleader concept already
5. [+44, -41] Even if it's the same concept, Twice already has the better visuals, which I think any male will agree with
6. [+43, -15] SNSD has already had so many plagiarism controversies of their own, not just with 'Oh' but from 'Hoot' to year-end outfit designs. Tiffany has some weird title like visual director or whatever and she seems to copy things out of magazines which she proudly said when she designed Taetiseo's 'Holler' concept. And by the way, AOA's 'Heart Attack' was also a cheerleader concept last year.
7. [+20, -1] SNSD's still the girl group one top and Twice has had a good debut so I hope nothing but the best for both groups~!! Just ignore posts like this
8. [+11, -0] The only similar thing is the concept of them being cheerleaders, otherwise the details are all different. Don't all cheerleaders wear outfits like this? ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, looking forward to Twice's new song ㅎㅎㅎ