Article: 'Produce 101' reps, "The 'Crush' MV was just a video made for fans"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+640, -57] First she was greedy for the main vocal spot and now it looks like she was even greedier for the center spot. She's hogging up all the ugly in the middle.
2. [+618, -46] This is not what we wanted. We didn't want Yoo Yeonjung in the center the whole time. Shoot the whole thing again.
3. [+583, -49] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoo Yeonjung barely made it, what is she doing? She's pushing the other kids aside and everything ㅋㅋㅋ Her face is filled with nothing but greed ㅠㅠ learn to share, Ms. 11th Place Yoo Yeonjung-ssi. Does she not have eyes or what? Or is she just blinded by greed for the center spot?
4. [+81, -6] Doesn't the group already have a center... Yoo Yeonjung's greed for the center spot made me cringe watching it.
5. [+80, -6] If the video was made for fans, why is Yoo Yeonjung the center then ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+67, -1] Kim Chungha wouldn't have even gotten screentime if not for Jun Somi. They seriously call this a music video?
7. [+65, -1] Yoo Yeonjung getting so much hate for her face right now, reminds me of Ok Joo Hyun's days in FinKL ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+65, -5] Ugh, I'm so sick of Yoo Yeonjung. She's already so ugly, why's she acting up on top of that.
Article: 'Produce 101' "The IOI 'Crush' MV controversy, it's just their debut judgment song"
Source: Sports Chosun via Naver
1. [+8,724, -101] Then you shouldn't have called it a music video but a making of video... such pathetic work, really..
2. [+7,913, -699] A combination of Mnet's low class work and Yoo Yeonjung's greed for the center spot
3. [+4,111, -113] Seriously, give them some better production value, it's not like this girl group is from some poor agency
4. [+2,198, -93] Music videos from the nineties looked like this ㅋ
5. [+1,595, -196] Yeonjung-ah, please stop being greedy. You being in the center ruins the image of the group. Stop ruining it for the team and move aside.
6. [+1,229, -74] Shouldn't the center be Somi...? I thought the person who ranked #1 was automatically center...?!
7. [+1,368, -158] Yoo Yeonjung was so off putting. Kim Sejung's part was barely over before she pushed her way to center for her part and kept shoving her way to the front if she's in the back.
8. [+1,030, -49] Proud of Somi to see her bring Chungha to the front ^^