Article: 101 girls have left, now it's time for 125 boys
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+438, -10] 101 girls or 24 boys, the concept is still copied straight out of Japan but Mnet tries so hard to make it sound like some type of new K-Pop content ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+340, -19] I'm pretty sure the female audience for 'Produce 101' was way bigger than the male audience ㅋㅋㅋ and honestly the male version sounds boring..
3. [+305, -20] Ugh, I just imagined 101 boys dancing to the 'Pick Me' song;;; gross;;
4. [+214, -11] I don't want to see kids who already debuted on the show anymore. So greedy..
5. [+162, -7] '101' was able to bring in both female and male fans but I doubt any men in the army would even bother watching the male version
6. [+41, -1] I bet if any soldier tried to turn on 'Boys 24' in the army, he'd get buried in the mountains that same night
7. [+37, -1] How about we send all 125 to the army instead
8. [+32, -0] I bet some out of the 125 are iljins involved in some scandals and are cosplaying as innocent little kids
9. [+32, -1] 'Produce 101' was worth watching because it's 100 girls but... ugh, having to watch 125 guys is just gross
10. [+25, -0] I definitely think they're going to make the boys dance to 'Pick Me' as an event type thing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ