Article: [Exclusive] 2NE1 on the brink of disbandment, Gong Minzy scoping for a new agency
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+268, -12] 2NE1 is only relevant when the four are together. Individually, their charms are... well... not there.
2. [+265, -4] Park Bom really needs to kneel before her members
3. [+222, -4] Sucks for the other members all because of Park Bom...
4. [+27, -3] Their Korean promos are done for so she needs to find her own path in life now. But hearing that she's calling high contract numbers... why? What does she have to offer?
5. [+26, -2] Gong Minzy as a solo? I see that as a difficult endeavor... or is that just me? ㅋ
6. [+17, -1] Even if she comes out as a solo, she's not going to have that 2NE1 effect anymore
7. [+16, -0] Should've just kicked the druggie from the group. Other groups kick members when they cause problems (2PM, SNSD, etc), why did they keep her and let the problem exacerbate to this point?
8. [+15, -3] 2NE1 only matters when they're together... individually they're in awkward positions
9. [+12, -4] Can she succeed as a solo though? She had the least presence in 2NE1 too
10. [+11, -2] Minzy is not the person who should be leaving right now ㅋㅋ
11. [+11, -3] I wonder which of the members can even make it on their own without the 2NE1 title
12. [+6, -0] If she joins another agency and releases a solo album, she's going to end up like Lexy
1. [+700, -14] An entire group just gone because of Park Bom...
2. [+658, -24] I don't know if Minzy has enough charms to make it on her own but I doubt she can find a new agency if even YG can't handle the numbers she's calling for her new contract
3. [+501, -37] She has the least presence in the group, it's obvious she's not going to make it anywhere else
Article: [Exclusive] YG to make statement on 2NE1's disbandment rumors today
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,169, -14] Something about this feels like they're disbanding
2. [+1,002, -27] It's about time they disbanded, they can't even promote because of Park Bom
3. [+939, -31] Poor Minzy... Bom deserves what happened to her but CL is getting tons of support from YG right now and Sandara's on a lot of varieties but Minzy, who is stable in both singing, rapping, and dancing, isn't getting anything from her company ㅠ she probably feels betrayed... I really like the group and the members but public sentiment about the image is so bad right now and it doesn't look like YG's going to take any more risks on them anymore so it's only right for Minzy to want to leave.
4. [+685, -17] This sounds like they're going to disband...
5. [+117, -2] Hul.. they'd normally come out with a statement saying the rumors aren't true... I guess they really are disbanding ㅠㅠ