Article: IOI Kim Chungha and agency CEO are both from JYP? "We have accomplished a small miracle"
Source: Sports Korea via Nate
1. [+580, -25] Unlike some of the others, Kim Chungha didn't make it this far from extra screentime but purely on her own skills alone, which is what makes me love her more ㅠ She had such great stage presence since 'Push Push', I really hope the best for her!
2. [+536, -7] You could tell how happy her CEO was when her name was called ㅋㅋㅋ other CEOs looked like they didn't really care
3. [+448, -3] Other CEOs tried to look all serious when their trainees were called but you could tell her CEO was so happy but trying to hide it to match the others ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+36, -0] I really do hope that she makes a name for herself with her dancing like Kahi said!
5. [+35, -0] Her CEO is someone who truly loves music and is in this industry for that love alone. He used to dream of becoming a musician in a tiny little one room in Youngdeungpo and although he never achieved his dream, he switched paths into entertainment and has achieved all of this in that time. Congratulations~! I hope that this small step sets his dream up for success!
6. [+34, -0] He used to be on the 2PM show as 2PM's manager and ate spicy noodles with them and stuff ㅋ didn't know he left JYP to start his own company, felt good to see him again
7. [+33, -0] She's a good dancer but also has so much variety in her facial expressions... she's so sexy ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
8. [+31, -0] He felt like a very humane person. His reaction to Chungha being named ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+31, -0] After seeing how happy he was when her name was called, I realized that his agency was maybe too small to debut a girl group on his own. Did Kim Chungha really choreograph 'Bang Bang' on her own?! It was so good and she did great in distributing the parts for every member to show their charms!
10. [+21, -0] Her CEO has such a good impression... normally they all look like thugs