Article: [Exclusive] Model Lee Ji Yeon who filed a blackmail lawsuit against Lee Byung Hun found to be starting activities under new name Han Soo Min
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+662, -15] Another excuse to get her name in the media...
2. [+615, -22] Lee Byung Hun was at fault but she wasn't sane either... she knew that he had a pregnant wife at home after all...
3. [+579, -25] Can't be a celebrity without being shameless
4. [+83, -2] So shameless...
5. [+80, -5] What is she thinking?
6. [+76, -4] But she's a blackmail criminal...
7. [+70, -5] The scandal is still fresh in people's minds and she thinks she can promote in the industry? Unless she's willing to carry antis with her wherever she goes...
1. [+227, -12] What an amazing btch
2. [+147, -10] No one cares ㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+111, -7] She'll be forgotten soon enough anyway ㅋㅋㅋㅋ who would even care for her? Unless a few PDs who want to use her as gossip material to get their viewer ratings up... she'll never have a legitimate career ahead of her.
4. [+18, -4] Why not~ Lee Santa is promoting without any reflection, why can't she promote if she wants? They're the same people after all
5. [+12, -2] She's basically a kkot-baem criminal and she's trying to get away with changing her name? Not that Lee Byung Hun did anything good but she's just as shameless. Blackmailing him for 5 billion won, even Song Hye Gyo could only come away with 2.5 billion won after three years of evading taxes, who does she think she is?
6. [+12, -5] Lee Santa's promoting just fine, why can't she? They both committed affairs
7. [+10, -2] Blackmailing someone for 5 billion won is actually a huge crime that usually lands you 5 years in jail ㅎㅎ
8. [+10, -1] Isn't she embarrassed? Shouldn't she just be on hiatus?