Article: Lee Hwi Jae, "Going on vacation by myself without my wife Moon Jung Won is my dream"
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+883, -36] I'm sure your wife feels the same..
2. [+767, -33] I'm a married mother myself and I'm most comfortable alone. Even just laying on the floor by myself makes me feel happy but I don't go telling all my friends that. Everyone else will just ask why you got married then...
3. [+493, -40] And what do you intend to do on that vacation by yourself?
4. [+78, -18] Ugh ㅡㅡ It's Seo-un, Seojun, and Moon Jung Won who are making you look like a good person, how can you go on TV saying stuff like this, I hate it~~~
5. [+65, -7] Why does this guy always talk crap about his family like this. He's never really had a scandal or caused any trouble but the way he talks is so off putting. This is not something someone who won a daesang for a children's variety show should be going around saying. It's funny he even won that daesang when it's not like he's the one who raised his kids anyway.
6. [+63, -4] I'm sure your wife feels the same way!!!
7. [+57, -9] He's the ba$tard who used to say that women should die past the age of 25 when he was in his forties, tsk tsk
8. [+51, -7] I've watched him since I was younger and I feel like his image is so glorified. There's a reason there are rumors of him being a cheater. I bet he only got married because he had to.
9. [+47, -2] Of course everyone wants to go on vacation by themselves at least once ㅋㅋ
10. [+46, -4] I wonder why he always says things like this... I'd be pissed if I were his wife...
11. [+43, -10] He just seems like he's forcing himself to live with his family out of responsibility. He's good to his family but always thinking of ways to get out of their grasp. So different from Song Il Guk and Ki Tae Young.
12. [+42, -8] He's getting back to his old days, tsk tsk tsk
13. [+40, -4] I wonder why he would think that's a good idea to say...