Lee Min Ho's Chinese fan shaves her head because she misses him


Article: "Oppa, I'll wait for you" why did Lee Min Ho's Chinese fan shave her head?

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+582, -17] Try as you may, he still belongs to another woman

2. [+367, -10] I feel like I'd be scared if I had a fan like that

3. [+367, -13] She looks like Gandhi with her head shaved like that

4. [+21, -0] Kyah, reminds me of Kim Dong Wan's wise words... celebrities will not be responsible for your future.

5. [+17, -3] Still Suzy's

6. [+14, -1] I bet even Lee Min Ho's scared of hardcore fans like that

7. [+14, -2] Lee Min Ho is not responsible for your future... this is something you'll regret later when you grow up..

8. [+14, -4] Fans like this are hopeless

9. [+14, -4] Idiot...

10. [+12, -0] The type of fan that would kill herself if he ever got married

-