Hollywood: Angelina Jolie


Article: 'Entertainment Relay' Angelina Jolie 'warning signs on health' 170 cm 35 kg

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+595, -14] 35 kg, that's how much an elementary school kid weighs... and she's 170 cm tall too.. I really hope she gets better ㅠㅠ

2. [+543, -25] Even being 55 kg at 170 cm is considered thin...

3. [+311, -47] She's stick skinny... I wonder what's going on~~ Is Pitt giving her girl trouble...!!

4. [+28, -1] I'm around 150 cm and used to weigh 39 kg and all the women at the sauna would wonder if I was sick... 35 kg at 170 cm is really severe, it wouldn't be surprising at all if she dropped dead..;

5. [+26, -0] I heard Brad Pitt said that she doesn't eat with the family. I remember reading an article about it... she has so many adopted kids and if she doesn't even have time to eat a meal with them, what is she doing?

6. [+22, -0] Is she anorexic? What's wrong with her?

7. [+18, -2] I want to give her my fat ㅜㅜㅜ

8. [+18, -5] She does so many good deeds, I wish her good health

9. [+17, -0] She's anorexic, no?

10. [+16, -2] If she's sick, she should take a break and work on recovering, why is she always working everywhere?

11. [+15, -1] I remember reading another article like this a few months ago... looks like her health isn't recovering

-