Article: IU reveals surprise self composed track on fan cafe... will she release a new song?
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+801, -128] I remember a comment when her lolita scandal first broke out about someone saying that IU's so sly she's going to wait until the scandal has been buried and done with and then slowly come out with a deeply emotional song like this ㅋㅋㅋ the comment ended up being true
2. [+719, -124] Of course she's only the 'queen of communication' with her fans when it's in her favor
3. [+545, -106] Not sure if I'm feeling it
4. [+93, -31] I'm glad that people haven't forgotten about her lolita scandal in the comments yet ㅋㅋㅋ She didn't even clarify anything and went off to China to shoot her drama and make some money and now that it's quieted down here, she pretends to be communicating with her fans with a song release ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+77, -32] Whether the song's good or not, it doesn't matter anymore because I can't focus on them due to her scandals
6. [+75, -28] I still want to know why she paid homage to a movie scene about child abuse. What was the meaning behind that?
7. [+46, -26] Here she comes crawling back out again
8. [+37, -27] Warming up to come back again, I wonder what concept she'll do next?
1. [+3,586, -270] She uploaded it on her fancafe for her fans to listen to it, why make an article out of it?
2. [+3,077, -259] Pretty sure you're not allowed to take out of the fancafe but of course journalists are writing about it
3. [+1,441, -137] Even IU fans don't want this getting in the media ㅋㅋㅋ the fancafe is a place for only fans to communicate and you're not allowed to take news out
4. [+972, -82] IU just put it on her fancafe for her fans to enjoy, why stir the pot by asking questions like "will she release a new song"? We all know she won't considering the timing..
5. [+327, -51] Well I found out about her new song through this article although I'm sure her fans are upset since the song was only meant for them