Article: "Krystal is full of aegyo in front of Kai"... 'Entertainment Relay' spotlights Kai and Krystal's dating
Source: X Sports News via Nate + Naver
1. [+713, -81] And yet she's always stone faced on broadcast ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+383, -34] Everyone's dating except me ㅠㅠ
3. [+49, -7] Does Krystal even have aegyo? Or is she different in front of men ㅋ
4. [+34, -0] Ugh so she was just putting on a concept ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+25, -11] What? Krystal has a lot of aegyo? Wait, she even has aegyo?
6. [+40, -10] After so many scandals already, Kai should've known to be more careful. Us fans have put up with so much already, but by Kai getting caught like this, it only tells us fans that he wants us to carry this burden for him as well. Fans are tired now. Instead of getting mad at you and arguing why, we're just tired and slowly letting go of EXO.
7. [+51, -17] Fans were so worried when you hurt your leg and still had to perform on stage and made a fuss at SM demanding feedback and articles about it but it turns out that SM couldn't even give us feedback in the first place because you injured your leg after going on a ski date with your girlfriend. When your eye got infected and you had to promote with glasses on, us fans were worried sick about our Jongin's eye but it was because you had cat allergies and you were with your girlfriend's cat the whole time. You said Instagram was hard and wanted to quit but it turns out that you already had a private account with pictures of your girlfriend. It's so tiring. Every time us fans think we've gotten closer to you, here's another scandal to set us apart.
8. [+8, -4] I'm too tired to even get mad or say anything hateful anymore. Just have a good relationship, I don't even care. Just don't make it so obvious. I want one damn year where nothing happens for once.
Pann: Current situation about Kaistal in EXO's fan section
1. [+338, -19] Fck ㅋㅋㅋ They know how many delusional fans they have and yet they openly wore couple items, couple masks, went on dates, and even have a cat together ㅋㅋㅋ They even hit home run with a restaurant date -> hotel -> ski date... while us fans have had to go through three member leaves, 1 preparing to leave, and two dating scandals four years in ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+260, -5] Three members have left, one is preparing to leave, two have been in dating scandals, what is this crap
3. [+257, -2] Fans deserve to be mad and I completely understand them, this all blew up overnight for them
4. [+183, -5] I actually think it's normal for fans to be mad. It's so unnatural when fans are like "It's okay~~~ be happy" EXO should've known to be more careful after all the member scandals they've gone through but it's like they don't care anymore because they know their fans have gone through so much that they can just pile more burden on them and they'll put up with it for them.
5. [+145, -3] EXO needs to stop thinking of us fans as idiots who will put up with everything. Dispatch said so themselves that Kaistal walked around confidently and didn't try to hide it at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they went around with their faces open wearing couple items. They needed to have at least acted like they were trying to hide it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder how funny they thought it was when fans shielded them from all the delusional fans hooking them up..
6. [+141, -0] They really do seem to think that their popularity will last no matter what they do. They think of their fans as people who will always be there for them but they need to realize that there's nothing scarier than fans who have turned their backs on you.
7. [+141, -3] When us fans were busy trying to catch manipulated votes, he was with his girlfriend eating seafood. When us fans were busy crying and worrying over his injured leg, it turned out that he got injured from skiing with his girlfriend. He was with his girlfriend in a pool together, in a hotel suite room for two nights with room service...
8. [+111, -0] EXO fans, wake up. There were other members mentioned when Kaistal's scandal broke up. Don't end up like 'Jinnabit' and Sulli and stay awake.
9. [+80, -0] Honestly do you think Kai even cares about his fans right now? He's probably like "Soojung-ah, are you okay"? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ fck. What pisses me off more is that none of us fans are telling them not to date, we're telling them to be careful and at least try to hide it!!!!!!!!!!!! They've achieved so much in their early twenties and still have more to achieve, they need to learn to prioritize what's more important. Was their dream something so easy to give up, their rehearsal time so easy to cut down over a girlfriend?
10. [+79, -2] What fans are pissed about is not that Kai's dating but that he didn't have an ounce of consideration for his fans at all. He had couple items and all sorts of publicly obvious things while us fans were stupidly shielding him from all the rumors that's been going on for years now and here we are hit with a backstab ㅠㅠ