Article: Kai ♥ Krystal, is their relationship favorable or unfavorable to EXO and f(x)?
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+5,210, -309] Definitely unfavorable... if anything, they'll lose fans, not increase
2. [+4,553, -206] When has it ever been favorable for a celebrity in a relationship? I'd rather not know about their private lives at all but dammit Dispatch
3. [+3,957, -111] As a fan, all I've realized is that this isn't the time for me to be fangirling but finding my own significant other too
4. [+2,868, -97] Being forced to go public with your relationship... pretty boring.
5. [+2,787, -128] It's honestly getting exhausting now. Three member leaves and two dating scandals already.
6. [+605, -19] I don't know about unfavorable but it's definitely not favorable for them.
7. [+576, -20] Definitely unfavorable, especially for boy groups
8. [+464, -22] Such an obvious answer, unfavorable ㅋ
9. [+524, -43] Being an EXO-L is so hard...
10. [+708, -102] Fans are just idiots, that's all ㅋㅋ nothing but ATMs
11. [+408, -16] Actors can usually get away with dating scandals as long as they don't do anything immoral but idols rely so heavily on their fandoms that dating scandals are more unfavorable than favorable
12. [+422, -23] Even fans must be exhausted now ㅠㅠ
13. [+380, -15] Fans are exhausted after all these rumors only four years in... unfavorable indeed
14. [+322, -15] Hmm.. a bit unfair to expect favorable responses..
15. [+298, -9] Not favorable but Krystal has a lot of female fans so she'll be fine. Male idols, however, lose fandoms every time they get into dating scandals... so EXO needs to be more careful but they keep getting caught.
16. [+388, -40] Kai, everyone's saying it's unfavorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋ no one's shielding you
17. [+270, -8] Ugh, think about it. Your own bias group going through three member leaves and two dating scandals, what fan would be sane still? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ