Choa talks about hurtful comments about her recent weight gain


Article: 'Channel AOA' Choa, "I've gained a lot of weight... I read a comment from someone saying they want to starve me"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+677, -76] Please cut down on the size of your bra padding ㅠㅠ She puts in so much that it's uncomfortable to see;;

2. [+553, -22] It's what hiatuses are for, to eat what you want and do whatever you want. These idols are people too, worry about your own fat before worrying about theirs.

3. [+464, -30] Sigh ㅋㅋ meanwhile the people who really need to lose weight are the ones in the comments

4. [+17, -2] I don't know... I've never seen anyone in my neighborhood as pretty as her. She's super pretty so what's the issue.

5. [+15, -2] Her thick thighs are charming

6. [+11, -1] I don't care about her padding or anything, I just like her, she's y ideal type ㅠㅠ

7. [+9, -1] Choa-ya, you're pretty no matter what, whether you've gained weight or not ㅋ

8. [+8, -1] Even after gaining weight, it doesn't change the fact that she's still pretty

-

Source: Daum

1. [+472, -29] Choa's pretty but also has a loving personality. I think she'd be successful in whatever she pursues even if it's not a girl group.

2. [+274, -25] Can't believe people are calling her fat and that they want to starve her over a little weight gain ㅋㅋㅋ worry about your own bodies in that time ㅡㅡ When she gets back to promos, she'll manage herself so why give her crap over it, even the fans? She's a singer who sings well, so what if she's gained weight, she's doing her job.

3. [+152, -11] That's considered weight gain???? Is this a joke ㅠㅠ I still find her pretty and cute with a good personality and love her for her singing

4. [+91, -5] Choa's normal... it's the others who are way too super thin

5. [+74, -5] She looks better with weight on... ㅠㅠ

6. [+72, -6] Whoever said they wanted to starve her should starve themselves... tsk tsk

7. [+62, -2] You're pretty, don't let those words hurt you. You look fine.

8. [+41, -1] Choa's human, who cares if she gains or loses weight. Don't rag on her for it unless you're the one managing her.

-


Article: AOA Choa's poor bruise on her leg

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+797, -86] Looks like a lot of people don't know that the bruise is from getting carboxy shots ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it melts your fat

2. [+453, -40] Why did she get her nose done... she looked much better before it

3. [+304, -28] Samuel hyung looks pretty

4. [+43, -2] Looks like she bruised from carboxy shots ㅋㅋ

5. [+30, -8] There must be a lot of kids in the comments who don't know because when you get carboxy shots, you end up with bruises like that. Not that it's anything wrong but she obviously didn't need them to begin with ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+22, -2] Choa always puts in way too much bra padding

7. [+20, -1] It's bruising from her carboxy shots ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+20, -1] I'm curious why they would dress her in something so short like that after getting a shot that clearly leaves a bruise

9. [+14, -6] But I bruise like that on my thigh and I've never gotten shots. It's from bumping into my chair when I'm sitting... I bruise easily too.

10. [+13, -1] It's a common spot that girls get carboxy shots in, they call the area the Chanel line

-