Pann: Wonder Girls' Yoobin's past (shocking)
Kim Yoobin: Any interested b*tches contact me...
Picture name: Looking for an s/o
I broke up with that *** b*tch a couple days ago so if you want to have some fun under me, try and seduce me now. You know I only want bottoms, right? 010-***-****
1. [+121, -47] She's not a lesbian, acting like that was the phase/really popular back then from copying HOT and Shinhwa. It's just something about her past that she probably regrets now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+95, -9] Those pictures were controversial for a bit when Yoobin first joined Wonder Girls but it was buried. They're not photoshopped ㅋㅋㅋ and apparently she did go around with short hair like that. Not sure if she wrote that post as a joke or genuinely meant it though.
3. [+92, -30] There were a lot of girls who acted like that/it was a phase in school ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm Yoobin's age... and those girls all ended up getting married to men later in life ㅋㅋㅋ and they get embarrassed if you bring up those times ㅋㅋㅋ it was something of a trend back then
4. [+53, -3] What's weird about Yoobin fans is that it's not the pictures that are the issue but her post... There are a lot of women even today who still wear short bob hair cuts and dress like men but how can you say that her looking for a "bottom" was a phase???
5. [+52, -7] As if that was just a phase ㅋㅋㅋ but if it helps you sleep better at night that it's photoshopped, then sure, go think that. She is a lesbian.
6. [+43, -2] ?? Is it really her? I don't care about all the phase stuff with the way she dressed but what she wrote is actually more problematic...
7. [+41, -4] I'm the same age as Yoobin so when was talking like this ever a phase in junior high? And people who copied the way Shinhwa and HOT dressed was the seniors 2-3 years older than us. Our generation was about TVXQ. HOT was popular when I was in 2nd grade and Shinhwa was popular when I was in 5th grade. Yoobin and my days were BoA and TVXQ.
8. [+33, -1] Since when was being a lesbian a phase? No one acted like this when I was younger. At our age back then, we never even knew the word 'bottom'. I get that it's something about her past that she doesn't want to bring up but it's shocking to me.
9. [+30, -4] I don't care about her pictures but what's up with the way she talked;;; she talked like some junior high iljin
10. [+29, -0] It is the same Kim Yoobin from Wonder Girls. '88er from Donga Female Junior High School. I went to the same school as her.
11. [+28, -0] I'm similar in age to Yoobin and back then it is true that it was a phase copying HOT and Shinhwa's hair styles and dressing boyishly but I don't remember any of us taking it this far with that post.--;;;;
12. [+27, -2] What do you mean everyone acted like that back then? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why would any non-lesbians know what the word 'bottom' was back then? I only found out today and had to look it up on Naver ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
13. [+26, -6] ..?? She's a lesbian?
14. [+13, -0] People aren't getting the point. It's not that she's dressed boyishly because dressing like HOT or Shinhwa was a phase back then, it's her actual post that's problematic. How she dressed isn't the issue here.
15. [+12, -0] Apparently idol cosplays were popular back then. And she took on the role of Lee Min Woo for a Shinhwa cosplay team.
16. [+11, -0] What about this was a trend/phase? I never knew what the word 'bottom' was back then, not until a few years ago. She's just a lesbian, how can you say otherwise?