Bobby makes a swag filled airport entrance







Article: Bobby's swag filled walk to work~

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+555, -50] I knew he had every right to be on 'The Ugly Festival'!!

2. [+511, -51] Something about the pictures makes him look so sleazy...

3. [+456, -43] I never really knew before but seeing these pictures makes me realize why he was on 'The Ugly Festival' now

4. [+29, -11] Do people really think he looks cool acting like this ㅋㅋ his style looks so dirty

5. [+24, -8] He looks like such a tryhard

6. [+24, -6] He looks better with sunglasses on... and that's a compliment

7. [+21, -9] Bobby may not be handsome but I like that he has a charm of his own ㅋㅋㅋ I find faces like him cooler than your traditional pretty boy types. He was cute on 'SMTM3'.

8. [+21, -11] If you never told me he was Bobby, I would've assumed he was some delinquent kid running around town..

9. [+18, -5] Bobby was so cute on 'SMTM', did he get a tan? He looks much more masculine now

10. [+16, -8] Ugh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can see the tryhard oozing out of the pictures alone ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-