Lee Hi says dating within the company in YG is unlikely


Article: Lee Hi, "Dating within the company in YG? Impossible in real life"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

"We normally all train together in the practice room but me and the others look very different off stage. I normally don't wear a lot of make up and just come to practice after just washing my face. The others are all sweaty and stink too. Sometimes we don't even recognize each other if we're not done up."

-

1. [+3,725, -24] Yang Hyun Suk CEO dated within the company for 10 years before marrying her, what is she talking about.. ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,422, -18] She may say that but where there's a will, there's always a way

3. [+1,897, -14] I wouldn't say it's impossible, just that she hasn't put her mind to it ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,194, -15] Well if it's anything like school where co-ed can exist together, why would it be impossible...

5. [+286, -3] As the saying goes, babies are born even in the midst of war

6. [+221, -6] I wonder if SM kids date within the company so much because they're always wearing full make up at work? ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+209, -7] I think all the idol lovers are in SM

8. [+183, -14] I really do think you'd come to see your labelmates as something like family but I guess SM doesn't

9. [+132, -3] If you want to date within the company, transfer to SM. That company's heaven for that.

10. [+72, -2] YG really does seem like they don't view each other as potential dating partners

-