TV: [Spoilers!!!] Signal + Madame Antoine (Finale)


Article: 'Signal' Lee Je Hoon and Jo Jin Woong are alive... their desparation changes the future

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+22,208, -173] We need a season two...

2. [+20,570, -133] The ending just calls for a second season ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ andthank you Lee Jae Han for staying alive ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+16,864, -321] I thought it was a car ad at the end, so slow... And even though it's an open ending, I still wanted to see more. Let's go for a second season, I wanted to see the three met together! I miss Jon Jin Woong, Kim Hye Soo, and Lee Je Hoon.

4. [+12,565, -103] God Jin Woong ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+12,522, -110] The ending is clearly headed in the drection of a second season

6. [+4,507, -28] It was a clean ending... but was it laying groundwork for a second season? There are still unsolved cases, let's try to solve the Oh Dae Yang case ㅋ

7. [+4,460, -44] This was the best drama I've ever seen in my life

8. [+4,049, -35] I wonder who the current Jo Jin Woong is transmitting messages with... a younger Park Hae Young??? That's what I'm curious about

9. [+3,751, -29] Before it was Jo Jin Woong in the past but now it's Lee Je Hoon and Kim Hye Soo in the past. Such a daebak drama.

10. [+2,896, -24] I like that Kim Bum Joo was beat up

-


Article: Finale interview, scriptwriter Kim Eun Hee says, "The ending of 'Signal'? I hope the viewers are happy with it..."

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+1,069, -11] This was probably my most favorite ending out of all the open endings I've watched. I'm so happy that Kim Bum Joo is dead and Lee Jae Han is alive.

2. [+965, -12] The open ending feels like the scriptwriter is leading to a second season~ I thoroughly enjoyed the drama and let's please keep the same cast for the next season!!!!!!!

3. [+813, -16] I hope that this isn't like the 'Reply' series where people complain about the ending all the time. We've enjoyed this drama up to this point far too much to do that.

4. [+56, -0] There has to be a second season, there's no other choice ㅋㅋ Lee Jae Han is alive, Son Hyun Joo is joining, and there will be a new character introduction with the radio transmitter. If the first season was focused on the past and the present, then the second season will be about the present and the future!! That will be so fun!

5. [+55, -0] If Kim Bum Joo had died, Jang Young Chul had been caught by the police, and Cha Soo Hyun and Lee Jae Han had a happy ending in real life, then the ending would've been the same as any other average drama. Ending it on an open ending is the most 'Signal'-like ending I could've imagined for this drama. The sciprtwriter is a genius...

6. [+45, -0] How could we hate the ending when Lee Jae Han is alive ㅠㅠㅠ That is enough for me ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+41, -1] The scriptwriter and director are geniuses. I'll be looking forward to a second season next year~ ㅋㅋ

8. [+36, -1] I thought it was only us viewers who were waiting for the final episode, waiting every week for the last one.. but even Lee Jae Han from the last episode too was waiting for the last episode every single year... after finishing his message transmissions with himself, he has been waiting for Park Hae Young and Cha Soo Hyun to come and find him in the 16th episode... he's been waiting for 15 episodes, for 15 years.... that made me tear up because I felt so bad for him.

-


Article: Finale 'Madame Antoine' Han Ye Seul heals Sung Joon... the project is a success

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+1,014, -38] Can the viewers get some healing too

2. [+623, -27] The viewer ratings for this was 0.5%.. I respect the viewers who stuck through it... you made up 0.5% of the Korean population

3. [+487, -41] It's the last episode and there are no comments...

4. [+430, -41] The comments are pitiful here..

5. [+306, -17] If Han Ye Seul were to ever send me a radio message from the past... I would just like to tell her to never start this drama...

6. [+316, -40] ....I see

7. [+173, -13] All of Han Ye Seul's dramas are the same I don't bother watching them anymore. She needs to change up her acting style. She deserves this drama ending early.

8. [+146, -9] This drama's problem wasn't that it was up against 'Signal' but the fact that they dragged on the experiment when they should've completely ended it or given up on it and focused instead on the treatment of the main character overcoming his trauma. But instead he got caught experimenting, fought, made up, experimented again, got caught again, made up again, and the viewers lost interest by the 8th~9th episode and left.

9. [+145, -12] Their acting was a bad fit for the drama and there wasn't an ounce of chemistry between them

10. [+102, -7] This drama wasn't some heart shaking romance or a mystery or anything... I don't understand how they fell in love and that experiment ruined the drama for me. I always watched reruns because of 'Signal' but even that was too boring to keep up with.

-