Cao Lu admits to a nose job and more on 'We Got Married' debut with Jo Se Ho


Article: 'WGM' Cao Lu makes an honest confession, "I got a nose job to become prettier"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+476, -149] I go crazy for personalities like Cao Lu, she's so cute ㅋㅋㅋ and I know people either hate or love her looks but I love it ㅠㅠ I love foxy features like her.. and who cares if she got some work done, I don't see that as a problem at all. Women generally want to look prettier, which is why they diet all the time... but sometimes exercise alone isn't enough to change what you were born with...

2. [+306, -31] She got her double eyelids done too

3. [+285, -72] Cao Lu's pretty

4. [+27, -5] She looks a bit like Seo woo too...

5. [+20, -11] Why do netizens consider Cao Lu's plastic surgery charming ㅋㅋ

6. [+17, -10] But doesn't she look natural for the work she got done? The only reason people hate on others who got work done is because it looks unnatural. She still looks pretty.

7. [+16, -8] It actually looks really obvious

8. [+12, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She has such a ditzy, white paper beauty to her that doesn't look forced or like she's trying too hard, it's just who she is ㅎㅎㅎ it makes her so pretty and cute

-


Article: 'WGM' Jo Se Ho surprised at Cao Lu's suggestion to use the same room

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+309, -7] I reckon it'll be harder for Jo Se Ho to differentiate between TV and reality at this point ㅋㅋㅋ I bet he wants this dream to never end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+163, -26] I seriously can't stand any of the other couples other than this couple

3. [+18, -3] I bet Jo Se Ho has a girlfriend in real life

4. [+13, -5] Jo Se Ho has hit jackpot ㅠㅠㅠ I'm so jealous ㅋㅋㅋ But aren't guys like Jo Se Ho popular among women too? Either way, I'm so jealous of him

5. [+12, -2] Every time I see Cao Lu on TV I expect her to struggle with the cultural differences but she's so knowledgeable on it and I love that she tries to learn and adjust..

-


Article: 'WGM' Cao Lu and Jo Se Ho gets help from Fiestar

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,472, -82] I hope Fiestar gets more popular...!!!

2. [+1,354, -53] Cao Lu, life's hard, eh? ㅋㅋㅋ But I like her for not being fake and showing her honest self ㅋㅋㅋ Jo Se Ho's sister in law is God-Yezi by the way ㅋㅋ

3. [+766, -50] A gag couple, they're so funny ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+96, -6] I bet Jo Se Ho's friends are happy about this marriage ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+94, -9] Cao Lu is probably such a huge breadwinner for Fiestar right now

-