Article: 'Real Men' Nana sheds tears after being criticized for her speech, "A lot of people misunderstand me for being flirty... it makes me upset"
Source: Newsfim via Nate
1. [+1,117, -113] Why should people care about your personal issues whether in the army or in society? If the majority of people view you that way and you hate being misunderstood, then fix it instead of whining about it
2. [+1,048, -73] I understand there's not much you can do about the way you talk but your tonality and the way you speak so meekly can look like attitude issues to the seniors. Do you think those seniors are honestly dumb enough to not be able to tell the difference between someone who actually wants to try to work hard and someone who doesn't care at all? Even if her speech is weird, she should try to speak louder to clear up misunderstandings on her attitude.
3. [+890, -74] Show's getting so boring, no reality to it at all
4. [+71, -3] It just feels like she hasn't matured yet... she has a long way to go before she realizes how hard the real world is
5. [+60, -2] Tried to copy Hyeri and suffered embarrassment instead... ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+44, -3] I'm a woman myself but I feel like shows with a lot of women have so many of them crying all the time.. 'Real Men', 'Produce 101'... why do they cry so much
7. [+43, -1] Even Jo Se Ho caught on to her flirty attitude and told her, "People might think you're trying to act pretty".. which means she acts like that on the norm.
8. [+39, -1] She is a flirt though. Look at clips of her and how differently she acts when she's talking to men versus talking to women ㅋ
Article: 'Real Men' Hyosung succeeds at recovering her image, Nana still has antis to deal with
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,671, -139] But I'd feel bad if I were Nana too about the #1 beautiful thing in the world because it's not like she said that herself but she gets hate for it all the time
2. [+1,307, -166] Why should a variety show be a place for them to get a new image..
3. [+1,212, -138] Women love other beautiful women too. It's just a matter of personality that they decide whether to like them or not.
4. [+756, -96] But there's some truth to the statement that Nana's a flirt. When she's with a group of other people, she'll put her hand on a male idol's knee while eating and stuff like that... wouldn't hurt for her to fix it
5. [+238, -27] Difference between Nana and someone like Park Bo Young is that one tries hard to be cute and the other's just cute
6. [+141, -11] It's not that women hate pretty women.. it's that women hate women who try to act pretty
Article: 'Real Men' Hyosung becomes the ace after her chicken incident
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+499, -68] Everyone was busy trying to wash themselves but Kim Young Hee helped Hyosung and I think even Cao Lu stayed next to her... whether it was for showmanship or whatever, it was good to see!
2. [+517, -104] Pretty bare face, her skin is amazingly clean ㅋㅋㅋ and she's good at studying too. I think Hyosung made the good decision to come out on this show, it really puts her in a new light ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+428, -116] Thought it was cool of Kim Young Hee to help Hyosung fix the cubbies until she placed last in her test and my image of her dropped ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+54, -19] Honestly Hyosung scored over 70% on a test that the others probably studied for beforehand, she really is smart ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ put her in a new light for me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+34, -6] Wow, Hyosung's bare skin is amazing... she really must manage her skin well
1. [+7,241, -342] I loved seeing Cao Lu not cry once and work so hard! Imagine if a Korean celebrity went to China and had to go through something like this? You couldn't imagine it! But look at Caolu... it's her first time hearing army lingo and despite all the times she was yelled at for getting it wrong, she never cried once.. so why are the kids who can actually pronounce these words crying? Does anyone on the cast even deserve to cry other than Cao Lu???
2. [+3,918, -177] So tired of them crying...
3. [+3,197, -294] Can the show stop casting married women... they cry all the freaking time over nothing, why are they even on the show
4. [+791, -44] Please stop crying everyone... you would think they were going to serve in Africa with how much they're crying;;;
5. [+769, -50] Cao Lu's a foreigner, someone should've stepped up to do it for her... and not one person did. Meanwhile Cao Lu had to go out herself because she was scared they'd all get in trouble because no one was stepping up.
6. [+597, -29] Laughed so hard when Cao Lu got happy over scoring 40% ㅋㅋㅋ