Article: "From candy kisses to wine kisses..." best 5 mukbang kisses in dramas
Source: TV Report via Nate
The 'candy kiss' from 'Iris' (2009) between Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Hee
The 'foam kiss' from 'Secret Garden' (2010) between Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won
The 'cotton candy kiss' from 'The Wind Blows' (2013) between Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo
The 'bread kiss' from 'Pinocchio' (2014) between Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye
The 'wine kiss' from 'Descendants of the Sun' (2016) between Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo
1. [+187, -3] "It's not that there's no way" kyah~
2. [+111, -25] The candy kiss remains the most memorable for me
3. [+92, -5] The wine kiss where he takes her lips instead of the wine~
4. [+20, -3] The bread kiss is a little weird ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+16, -11] The candy kiss was the daebak...
6. [+14, -3] Wine kiss is most memorable for me
7. [+12, -2] I like the wine kiss
8. [+11, -2] Song Hye Gyo is in two of these ㅋㅋㅋ I guess she has good chemistry with male leads
9. [+11, -7] I hate Lee Byung Hun but the best mukbang kiss is the candy kiss from 'Iris'!! The foam kiss was not bad from 'Secret Garden' too.
10. [+10, -2] Stop playing with your food!!!!!
11. [+10, -5] I don't really understand the bread kiss????
12. [+9, -3] I heard Lee Byung Hun was the one to suggest the candy kiss