Article: Ryu Jun Yeol, "My charm? Maybe it's that people are comfortable around me. No one seems to be uncomfortable because of me"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+1,030, -253] People don't automatically like anyone just because they're handsome. There's a way that a person carries themselves from the air they give off to their voice, their speech, their wit, their personality in interviews... it's an overall balance that makes someone become a fan of a celebrity. Ryu Jun Yeol's an example of that and Ha Jung Woo too.
2. [+756, -141] I hope he keeps his hair black too and never dyes it ㅎㅎㅎ
3. [+734, -244] There's something about him that's just sexy and that's one of his biggest charms
4. [+89, -26] He's a good actor but there's something about him that just pulls you in... I'm never the type to log in and leave comments like this but here I am clicking his article and leaving a comment..
5. [+85, -27] There's just something cool about him ㅋㅋ it's new and sexy
6. [+82, -28] He's cool, who he is as a person is just cool
7. [+74, -23] Sometimes the hardest thing to achieve is to make people feel comfortable around you.
8. [+73, -25] He articulates himself very clearly but quietly and I find that so sexy about his interviews.
1. [+4,233, -842] Even if he himself doesn't know, everyone else knows what's so charming about him.. ^^
2. [+3,598, -701] I think the fact that he isn't aware of his own charms is what makes him so charming ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+2,806, -610] He makes people feel comfortable, is witty with his words.. and I'm sure he has so much more to show!