Park Hae Jin in casting discussion for movie version of 'Cheese in the Trap'


Article: [Exclusive] Park Hae Jin cast as lead for movie of 'Cheese in the Trap'

Source: News 1 via Nate

1. [+677, -18] I hope he doesn't have to suffer this time ㅠㅠ Yoo Jung sunbae, fighting! It's going to be hard to compress that long story into a movie so I hope the producers know what they're doing ㅠㅠ

2. [+643, -61] Just change Hong Seol, Baek Inho, and Baek Inha, it's the only way for the movie to survive

3. [+487, -14] Hopefully it's a movie that shows the proper charm of the webtoon ㅠㅠ

4. [+58, -0] How badly was he disappointed in the drama.. that he's choosing to play a character he's already played once. Webtoon writer Sunkki too... I hope the omvie turns out well.

5. [+46, -4] Let's go with Chun Woo Hee this time

-

Article: Park Hae Jin reps, "He's only been offered the role, not confirmed"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+201, -7] Honestly there's no other actor who can play the role of Yoo Jung other than Park Hae Jin though ㅠㅠ

2. [+187, -16] Seeing as how Sunkki is participating in the movie with the director, I'm sure they're being super careful with this one ㅠㅠ and I honestly can't think of anyone else in the role of Yoo Jung other than Park Hae Jin ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+142, -13] Of course he's going to take it. It's going to be such a pain for the actor who takes his place since he set such a high standard already with the drama ㅎㅎ and he's most fit for it too

4. [+23, -2] Honestly if I were him, I'd reject the movie offer after how much I suffered from the drama. No one would blame him if he chose to just move on and focus on his next drama... I'm just worried the movie's going to end up like 'Fashion King'... but I also can't imagine anyone else in the role other than him. What a risky situation.

5. [+17, -3] Seems like Park Hae Jin doesn't care how much he's being paid, he just wants closure from how the drama ended by taking this movie and going through with it once and for all. I really want to see him play Yoo Jung again because I can't imagine anyone else.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+1,867, -25] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is such a funny situation

2. [+1,604, -67] I don't even want to imagine anyone else playing Yoo Jung ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,383, -39] I hope the director knows what he's doing this time

4. [+1,489, -119] Chun Woo Hee would be so perfect for Hong Seol

5. [+672, -35] I don't think he's going to do it

6. [+306, -4] The bad thing about this being a movie is that people already know the plot and I don't know how many people are willing to fork over their own money to rewatch something they already know. Park Hae Jin will be solely responsible for its box office success. He should just take the drama he was offered from the 'Descendants of the Sun' scriptwriter and pass on this.

7. [+298, -15] They're compressing 'Cheese in the Trap' to a two hour film? Sounds like a flop

8. [+272, -11] I don't want him to take it... the drama has already ruined its image and the movie doesn't sound like it's going to do any better

-