Article: "Korean romance sweeps up Asia" BBC news spotlights 'Descendants of the Sun'
Source: Dispatch via Naver
1. [+2,345, -113] The power of SOng Hye Gyo and Song Joong Ki. The two are irreplaceable.
2. [+1,693, -90] The power of the best chemistry couple ㅋㅋ
3. [+1,386, -80] The Song Song couple is the best
4. [+382, -23] I guess eyes around the world all the same... everyone's tired of the same old story with the rich son falling in love with the female lead ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+305, -19] "He is not like the soldiers in real life" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+366, -16] Song Joong Ki's casting was daebak but so was Jin Goo~!
2. [+365, -15] Song Hye Gyo's already a top star but this is definitely Song Joong Ki's year to shine~~ jealous of the money he's going to be earning from this ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
3. [+255, -14] Amazing..!! ㅋㅋ
4. [+34, -10] I wish it was dramas like 'Signal' that gained worldwide attraction instead of this drama. The drama's only popular because of Song Joong Ki, the plot itself is below average.
5. [+17, -9] I'm kind of embarrassed because the lines and the overall plot itself is so immature sounding
6. [+13, -8] This drama falls behind in everything compared to 'Signal' but of course because Korean women are obsessed with Song Joong Ki, now even Americans are picking up on it. Signal's scriptwriter >>>>>> wall >>>>> Descendants of the Sun scriptwriter.