Red Velvet aims for a comeback this month


Article: SM "Red VElvet recently shot their new track MV... March comeback is the goal" [official statement]

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+268, -50] I wish it's another song like 'Ice Cream Cake', I liked it and can't wait for their comeback

2. [+98, -4] Can't wait! Their new CF was pretty too! Hurry with the comeback

3. [+92, -5] Our Red Velvet ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I've missed you ♥

4. [+41, -7] 'Ice Cream Cake' and 'The Red' were both high quality albums, hope that their next is just as high quality too

5. [+26, -3] Let's get big for sure this time and shut the antis up for good

6. [+26, -3] Hul, finally a comeback ㅜ

7. [+20, -1] Idols normally end up going down the same route but I like that Red Velvet has a definite concept of their own. A lot of haters like to bring them down for their songs lacking a public friendly quality but you can just go and listen to other idols who make songs for the public because there are just as many Red Velvet fans who like their music for the way it is

8. [+29, -5] I like that Red Velvet values quality of music over releasing what the public wants. I can't wait for the comeback ㅋㅋ

-