Article: 'Cheese in the Trap' even the cast vacation is controversial... Park Hae Jin, Nam Joo Hyuk, and Lee Sung Kyung won't be going
Source: Asia Econ via Nate
1. [+149, -2] Looks like only the people who benefited off of this drama are going ㅋㅋ
2. [+128, -3] I remember reading a comment of someone saying the true winner is the one who didn't watch this drama... I guess I'm a winner? I purposely didn't watch it so I could watch it all at once but I don't want to anymore now that I'm reading these articles..
3. [+119, -3] Lee Sung Kyung's character carried so hard at the end of the drama. She could've gotten so much more spotlight and praise for her acting but all of that was overshadowed by the producer being such a mess.. I'd be pissed if I were her too.
4. [+40, -4] The PD and the production company must be sponsors of Seo Kang Joon... Park Hae Jin was never even informed of this vacation and was scrapped out of the drama. Lee Sung Kyung probably lied saying the atmosphere at the final filming was good... especially now that we learned that the director changed the script around.
5. [+33, -1] Lee Sung Kyung's a victim in this too. She studied up on the character but the crazy producer b*tch kept telling her to overreact more and more and she got so much hate in the beginning for it... this producer has so many issues. I don't think any of the cast members who had trouble with her are going on the vacation.
6. [+25, -0] Victims of this drama: Park Hae Jin, Sunkki, Lee Sung Kyung (the producer made her roll her eyeballs around all the time)
7. [+19, -0] Just a drama meant to make Seo Kang Joon popular. I don't know what Seo Kang Joon's agency did in the middle or what Park Hae Jin did to piss them off but something went down...
8. [+13, -1] I doubt the producers care that they're not going, as long as their Seo Kang Joon goes right?
Article: Who is this reward vacation really for?
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+437, -7] The drama warped forward 3 years and not one scene had the male lead in it. This drama really made me feel like sh*t.
2. [+427, -21] Who is this vacation for? Why of course the producer and her beloved Seo Kang Joon, right?
3. [+353, -6] This drama will probably go down in history as the first drama to be a negative example of pre-producing dramas
4. [+56, -3] Not like the producer cares as long as her beloved Seo Kang Joon is going. I wonder how long she's waited for this day for.
5. [+53, -1] The actors who aren't going are better off ㅋㅋ Obviously the vacation schedule had to be balanced around the main cast's schedules and if all of them except one aren't going, I wonder whose schedule it was balanced around? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Article: 'Cheese in the Trap', the vacation will not be canceled "Ultimate decision"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,185, -22] What do they think they deserve this vacation for? ㅋㅋㅋ Please leave the producer there so that they can never come back to produce another drama again
2. [+919, -15] How shameless of them, still going on vacation after an ending like this? I bet they'll gossip about the male lead amongst themselves while there too
3. [+301, -5] Looking at this picture now, it's suddenly understandable. Normally when PDs take promotional pictures with their cast, they stand between the male and female lead but look at her right next to the supporting male ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+263, -3] They have the audacity to go on vacation after this failure of a drama~ if she has any shame at all, give it up!
5. [+227, -3] This has taught me a lesson: always check the PD's name before starting a drama.